Infiniti Dealership Toronto
- (dealer) trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- (dealer) a firm engaged in trading
- franchise: a business established or operated under an authorization to sell or distribute a company’s goods or services in a particular area
- Infiniti is a brand of recordable optical media, recordable CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, LightScribe and other backup storage media made by Medea International, a British company based in Scotland. The Infiniti brand name has been very successful in Europe, and has been selling since 1998.
- iDirect’s product line of routers and line cards, built on iDirect’s proprietary implementation of the TDM protocol.
- Infiniti is the debut full-length studio album from singer-songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Salman Ahmad, and the eighth with his band Junoon. The album was released on July 1, 2005 under the record label EMI. Singles from the album include “Ghoom Taana” and “Al-Vida”.
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle’s central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
to infiniti and beyond
Natural Grasses planted along a part of Front Street East that no one ever travels on. The infinity dealership at Trinity and Front in the background.